Honey water is a very tasty and pleasant for perception phrase, in the literal and figurative sense.
Honey and water are two noble substances that harmoniously combine with each other and give us their strength, energy and a beneficial effect on our health.
Honey water has pronounced prophylactic and therapeutic properties. It is easy to prepare and affordable for most of us. It is possible that water with honey is one of the very first healing drinks in the history of mankind.
Useful properties of water with honey
What is more beneficial for the body is real honey or a product dissolved in water. Paradoxical as it sounds, but nectar dissolved in a liquid is more beneficial for humans. It is not easy to retain all its healing properties, but is also better absorbed.
Honey water drunk on an empty stomach carries a great healing power. The unique composition of the amber treat interacts with oxygen, as well as elements found in water.
A person drinks about 2 liters of fluid daily. The first intake is carried out in the morning on an empty stomach, and the last before bedtime. This is useful for the body, but it is worth adding a spoonful of nectar to a glass of water, as the benefits of the liquid will increase several times.
Important! Honey, dissolved in water, is 100% absorbed by the body.
What gives a person a honey drink:
- tones up the body
- blocks inflammatory processes,
- cleanses the body at the cellular level,
- fights fungi
- soothes nerves
- creates the conditions for burning fat,
- promotes the restoration of the skin,
- acts as a choleretic agent,
- acts as an antioxidant.
Acts as an antioxidant
These are the general beneficial properties of the drink. It is worth talking about them in more detail.
Having drunk a glass of drink with honey in the morning, a person forces the entire digestive system to work in the right direction. The liquid, getting into the intestine, makes the muscles contract, this leads to the activation of metabolic processes and useful elements are absorbed faster. And also it acts as a laxative. As a result, a person has normal stool, constipation.
Attention! Honey in diseases of the gastrointestinal tract is allowed to be consumed only at the stage of remission.
The amber product fights harmful bacteria, therefore, getting diluted into the intestines, it eliminates dysbiosis, which means that the mucous membrane and gastrointestinal tract microflora are restored.
Once in the stomach, honey fluid heals ulcers. Drinking a daily drink in the morning and evening helps to eliminate them.
Important! A warm honey drink reduces acidity and thinns mucus, while a cold drink increases acidity and irritates the intestines.
Drinking honey water at night starts and speeds up metabolic processes in the body, and this helps to reduce body fat. This recommendation is given by nutritionists for their patients.
To enhance fat burning, add to the drink with honey:
Honey water with lemon and ginger
Honey drink reduces appetite, improves the digestive tract and accelerates the metabolic processes in the body.
Basic rules for taking a drink for weight loss:
- Drink water with honey only on an empty stomach.
- The first portion of the drink should be drunk half an hour before breakfast.
- Drinking honey water before bedtime in 30 minutes.
- After 6 p.m. do not eat.
- In the afternoon, do not drink a drink with a treat.
Honey water is good for the immune system. So, in epidemiological periods, instead of tea with a treat, it is enough to drink a glass of honey drink.
They drink honey water to:
- reduce sore throat,
- restore nasal breathing,
- start the process of expectoration of sputum.
Reference! The regular use of cool water with honey during the epidemic reduces the likelihood of getting the flu or ARI.
Effects on internal organs
A glass of a warm drink with nectar drunk on an empty stomach before bedtime or in the morning:
- Strengthens the cardiovascular system.
- It removes cholesterol from the blood.
- Promotes the formation of new blood cells.
- Improves blood flow to the brain.
- Restores liver cells, and also improves its work.
- It blocks the flow of excess fluid to the kidneys.
Improves blood flow to the brain
Improving the flow of blood to the brain, the drink enables it to work better. This means that all internal organs function normally.
Reference! A honey drink drunk before bedtime eliminates insomnia and fights depression.
How to make honey water
It would seem that here is complicated? However, you need to know a few secrets:
- The use of polyfler honey. For the preparation of a healing drink, it is recommended to use meadow, steppe, forest or mountain honey. These varieties are collected from herbs.
- If the treat has crystallized and does not dissolve in water, you need to heat the product in a water bath, but not higher than 37⁰.
- The product used must not be subjected to pasteurization, filtration or any purification.
- The water for the drink is taken raw, purified through a filter, in extreme cases, bought in a store. It is impossible to take liquid from the tap or boil it.
Cinnamon Honey Drink Recipe
This drink is used for weight loss.
- Take 1 tsp. cinnamon and pour 0.5 cup boiling water.
- Let it brew for 30 minutes. During this time, the liquid will cool and will not harm honey.
- Add 1 tsp. goodies.
Drinking a drink is recommended all at once, but in small sips.
How to use
Honey liquid is drunk on an empty stomach. They recommend starting the morning reception with a glass of plain water. After 10 minutes, it is allowed to drink a second glass, which is filled with a honey drink.
This procedure awakens the body and starts the work of internal organs. The temperature of the drink should be from 25⁰ to 40⁰. After 30-40 minutes, you can start breakfast.
Attention! Any water should be drunk in small sips.
Drunk honey before bedtime never provokes the appearance of edema. Honey has increased hygroscopicity, so its molecules absorb and retain water in itself. This ability is especially pronounced in liquid nectar.
Important! A honey drink drunk before bedtime is a prevention of insomnia, as well as morning pain in the head.
Despite the fact that honey is a healing product with a wide spectrum of action, there are people to whom it is contraindicated.
Not recommended for children under two years of age.
Amber nectar is not recommended:
- children under the age of two
- there are allergic reactions to bee products,
- with diabetes
- with pathology of the pancreas,
- with ulcerative exacerbations in the digestive tract.
Having these pathologies, a person can sometimes consume honey water. Before this, you need to consult a doctor. If the patient received permission from a specialist, then the concentration of honey in water is reduced. 1 teaspoon is diluted in 250 ml of water.
By regularly drinking water in the morning and evening with honey, a person strengthens his health. The drink is absorbed by the body much better than a pure product. This allows a person to nourish the body with useful elements and not to get sick at the height of the flu epidemic.
How to choose honey
For the water to be active, the condition must be met - the bees that collected honey were not fed with sugar. And the honey itself must be unfiltered, unpeeled and unpasteurized. This is natural honey, because it includes other additives that are bee products.
You can enhance the action of these components and add them to already prepared honey water yourself. For example, propolis enhances the anti-inflammatory properties of honey, pollen helps to improve the functioning of the digestive organs, and royal jelly very beneficial effect on the cells of a sick liver.
It is best if the honey is not collected from a single plant. Such a product is called multifler. So, there are such varieties of polyfler honey as meadow, steppe, mountain, fruit, forest. And in order not to fall for the bait of scammers selling fake honey, get it directly in the comb.
Honey water for weight loss
A slightly modernized composition of honey water can help in weight loss. Preparing a drink according to this scheme:
- boil a cup of water
- pour one part of cinnamon powder with this boiling water and insist, closing the lid, for half an hour,
- in a completely cooled infusion add two parts of honey and wait for its complete dissolution.
The finished product is used in two doses. Half should be drunk in the morning about 30 minutes after waking up (before breakfast), the rest - before bedtime (also 30 minutes). Prior to the evening reception, honey water should be stored in the refrigerator in a closed form.
Do not reheat before use, but let stand a little in a warm room. It is such a schedule for taking a drink that is preferable, since the agent acts most effectively.
It should be noted that losing weight only goes to a certain weight, which is the most comfortable for a particular person. First, excess fat leaves the waist, and then from other places.
This is due to the cleansing effect on the body of a mixture of honey and cinnamon. After all the toxins are removed, and the parasites, which are abundant in any organism, are destroyed, weight loss will stop.
Using honey water to reduce weight, you need to be careful. Some decay products of harmful microorganisms are very toxic to humans.
Therefore, if you feel worse with signs of intoxication, you should significantly reduce the frequency of taking the drug, returning to the recommended schedule gradually after a while.
Water with honey
Bee honey is a very valuable product used by mankind since ancient times.
It has been documented that primitive tribes mined wild honey already 15,000 years ago. "Professional beekeeping" was first described 5000 years ago in ancient Egyptian papyrus.
Honey is very harmoniously combined with clean drinking water, therefore it is quite natural that at some point in time, people discovered and began to use their combination - Honey water.
As they wrote in Old Slavonic legends ... and I was there and I drank honey ....
The healing properties of honey water and recommendations for its use:
- Recommended for colds and bronchitis,
- Warm honey water is recommended for coughing,
- Strengthens the immune system,
- Regulates the metabolism
- Honey water has a very beneficial effect on the cardiovascular system,
- Effectively removes toxins and toxins from the body,
- It has a beneficial preventive and therapeutic effect on the digestive system,
- Recommended for cleansing the liver,
- Honey water is a good antiparasitic drug,
- Good antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal,
- It has an anthelmintic effect,
- Normalizes the "chair"
- Increases hemoglobin in the blood,
- Soothes, restores and strengthens the nervous system,
- Strengthens a dream
- Promotes the treatment of childhood enuresis,
- Perfectly cleanses the skin,
Honey Water Recipe
Preparing honey water for daily drinking is very simple - 1 teaspoon per glass of water, stir until completely dissolved.
If possible, they recommend using clean, unboiled water - bottled, spring ... Water should be warm - at room temperature. Water must be prepared immediately before cooking.
And one more old recipe, which, from the point of view of the author, should be used very carefully.
Honey face water
Due to its properties, honey water is an excellent cosmetic product for cleansing the skin.
Specialists cosmetologists recommend using it every day. Washing with honey water is very useful for people with problem skin, but not only. Regularly washing with honey water, everyone will be able to notice that the skin of the face acquires a healthy color, and small wrinkles are smoothed out.
It is recommended to wash in the morning and in the evening before going to bed.
Honey water for hair
One of the simplest means to strengthen hair and promote their growth is honey water. Add honey (2 tablespoons per 1 liter of water) to warm (not higher than 40-50 ° C) boiled water. Rub this solution into the scalp twice a week.
Water treatment. Taisiya Turskova, 2005
There are several recipes for the preparation of “cosmetic” honey water (you can experiment):
- One tablespoon of honey in two glasses of water,
- One tablespoon of honey per 1 liter of warm water + 2 liters of hot water after dissolution,
- One teaspoon per two liters of water,
And one more old recipe, which, from the point of view of the author, should be used very carefully.
Honey Water Recipe
Two pounds of wine alcohol will add two ounces of orange spirit and the same amount of pink. Let it brew for 3-4 days. Then add 5 ounces (1 ounce
28 grams) of white honey, four ounces of crushed raisins, 2 grains (1 gran - 62.2 mg) vanilla, 4 grains of clove, 2 grains of nutmeg, the same amount of “dew incense” (Benzoin resin) and the same amount of styrax (Styrax (Lat. Styrax), previously crushed, distilled everything in a "water greenhouse" to get two pounds of honey water.
The newest and most perfect Parisian confectioner, lemonade and distillator, or ...
Authors: G. Cordelli, 1829