Youtube is the undisputed leader in the field of video. Music videos, movies and TV shows, funny videos, not to mention the channels of popular video bloggers - people of any gender, age and interests are passionate about YouTube.
But if before the site was attracted by the fact that all the videos could be watched without interruption in advertising, now YouTube ads are increasingly interrupting watching your favorite movies or surfing channels with a variety of videos and programs.
There are many ways to get rid of this problem. Some of them do not require any skills, others are a little more complicated. But to choose the right option to get rid of annoying advertising is available to everyone.
In our service you can order likes and subscribers for many social networks: Vkontakte, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Odnoklassniki, Twitter, Google Plus
Create an account right now and use it, we have only high-quality services and low prices!
8 years old
Manually disable ads on the site
First way how to get rid of ads on youtubewill not require any additional programs and tricks. To do this, just go to Youtube and edit the site’s cookies.
A similar opportunity exists due to the need of the company to analyze site statistics, count visits and view advertisements.
To implement this method of disabling advertising, you will have to understand the work of the browser console.
To do this, go to the website at Youtube.com. Further actions depend on your browser type:
- In the browser Opera or Google Chrome, Yandex, etc., you must press the key combination Ctrl + Shift + J.
- On Macintosh, aka Mac OS, for similar actions, the sequence of actions will be Command-Option-J.
- In Firefox, you must simultaneously press the buttons Ctrl + Shift + K or the sequence of commands Ctrl + Shift + K in Windows and Mac, respectively.
- If you use one of the latest versions of Internet Explorer, just press the F12 button and go to the F12 section.
- After the console is open, insert the following line into it
document.cookie = ”VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE = oKckVSqvaGw, path = /, domain = .youtube.com“, window.location.reload ()
Disabling ads using the extension
If adding ad removal lines to the move does not work, the easiest and fastest way how to remove ads on YouTube forever, - put a special extension to block it.
Similar extensions, or additions, to browsers allow you to get rid of commercials and pop-up images not only on YouTube, but also on any other site.
Most often, the Adblock extension is used for these purposes. It is free, works efficiently and offers two versions, the usual and the "plus". With it, you can how to get rid of ads on YouTube Androidboth in the computer.
To do this, you need:
- Download the extension better from the official site - https://adblockplus.org.
- By default, you will be offered a version for the browser from which you visited the resource. If you need an extension for another program, you need to select the appropriate icon below the "Install" button.
- There you can also find extension versions for tablets and smartphones.
- After that, click on the “Install” button and enable the extension to be added to your browser.
- When the installation is complete, the browser will notify you by notification.
- For the extension to start working, just refresh the page or restart the browser.
To tighten the filters, you need to go into the settings and set the necessary values. In addition to Adblock, you can use extensions such as Adwcleaner, Adguard and the like.
Disabling with hosts
One of the most reliable, but requiring certain knowledge, methods, how to disable video ads in youtube, - This is the removal of advertising on the site using hosts.
This file can be found on the path drivers - etc - hosts. What can I get into the drivers folder from the system32 or SysWOW64 folders located in the folder with the operating system.
Having opened the file using the “notepad” program, add the following lines to it:
# be placed in the first column followed by the corresponding host name.
# The IP adress and the host name should be separated by at least one
#Additionally, comments (such as these) may be inserted on individual
#lines or following the machine name denoted by a "#" symbol.
# For example:
# 126.96.36.199 rhino.acme.com # source server
# 188.8.131.52 x.acme.com # x client host
# localhost name resolution is handled within DNS itself.
# 127.0.0.1 localhost
# :: 1 localhost
Having saved the hosts file, you can launch the browser and enjoy watching your favorite videos without any advertising.
There are other ways to turn off ads on YouTube - special antivirus add-ons or special router settings, but all of them require more time, effort and skills.
YouTube over the years of its existence has turned into a huge video hosting on which thousands of users earn. "Life" on the site begins with registration - it is free for everyone and not.
The YouTube platform gives users the opportunity not only to watch interesting videos, but also to receive a steady income. About what myths about earnings go around YouTube, what are the ways.
YouTube is the world's largest video platform. Every day, users upload tons of content. Hosting has become a place where people earn, have fun, study. No wonder the authors.
Like comments on YouTube - a good opportunity to make an advertisement for yourself or a promoted product. Moreover, this can be realized without straining. The procedure is relatively quick, since it runs in.
YouTube has a popular feature like Watch Later on YouTube. This function allows you to save interesting and necessary videos in a separate daddy, and you can watch videos when it is.
Nowadays, social networks are a magical place on the Internet. If you learn to use them correctly, then advertising on social networks will not cost you any effort, however.
In this article, we’ll look at the topic of how to remove subscribers to YouTube who have unsubscribed from the channel or were not signed at all, but they are in your subscription. Many channel owners.
In the modern world there are a large number of diverse social networks. Each of them gives us a certain number of opportunities. For example, the most popular social network.
The social network VKontakte can notify its user about messages, events, birthdays, invitation to the group and much more. But not everyone is comfortable, many are used to it.
YouTube was once a small video hosting service. For some 13 years, the service has become so popular that more than 1 billion people use it. Billions are laid out on the network daily.
How to remove ads on YouTube
The easiest and most reliable way to block ads on absolutely all sites, including YouTube, is to install the Adguard special program on your computer.
Adguard - This is a utility designed to block all types of advertising, both banner and pop-up. In addition to filtering ads, Adguard protects against phishing and malicious sites.
Download Adguard possible on the official website adguard.com
After installing Adguard on your computer, you can open YouTube and check for ads, as you can see everything is clean!
The second way to get rid of advertising is to install the Adblock add-on in the browser you are using. What you need to do to install Adblock in your browser.
1. Go to the official website with the addition of Adblock Plus, at this link adblockplus.org
2. The adblockplus.org website automatically determines which browser you entered and, accordingly, offers to download the Adblock Plus add-on specifically for your browser, I have this “Yandex browser”. It remains to click on the "Install on Yandex browser" button.
3. In the window that opens, click the "Add" button, after which the Adblock Plus add-on will be installed in your browser.
When installation is complete, go to www.youtube.com and select any video. As you can see, everything is clean, not any advertising.
And in the upper right corner of the browser is a small Adblock Plus icon with the number of blocked ad units on this site.
In almost all videos, more than ten ad units are blocked. As you can see, disabling ads on YouTube is very simple. You can also read articles on how to remove ads in the Yandex and Google Chrome browser.
We block ads on video hosting
A rather peculiar and extraordinary solution to the YouTube service is that the viewer has the opportunity to disable all advertising information manually. This is an advantage both for users and the company itself gets the opportunity to collect accurate statistics of visits, conduct an analysis of user actions during the period of the announcement. In order to apply this method, it is necessary to partially modify cookies through the browser console:
- go to the youtube official page,
- if the site was opened through the Chrome or Opera browsers, you need to click on a certain combination of buttons “Ctrl + Shift + J”,
- similar functions in the Firefox browser are performed by the combination of Ctrl + Shift + K.
With strict observance of all the above recommendations, all kinds of advertising on the service for posting videos will disappear.
Ad blocking by using programs and extensions
To turn off advertising publications on the service you do not need to have special knowledge in the field of computer technology, everything is quite simple. There are certain programs whose main function is to disable advertisements. Such utilities are called Addons, and they are available to any user. All that a visitor of a video hosting needs to do is determine the type of software. Consider the most popular utilities to date.
This software saves the user from seeing annoying ad units, just download the program from the official website and install it. Software has a number of significant advantages:
- protection of a personal computer and mobile devices from virus attacks,
- after installing the program, you can immediately start watching videos on YouTube,
- Adguard automatically blocks all information that is not useful to the user.
The program is equipped with a variety of settings, in connection with which you can specifically designate those videos that the user wants to watch without advertising.
Despite all the advantages, this software has a significant drawback - it is paid. But, for testing the program, its demo version is provided, with a limited time of use.
Adblock, adblock plus
The extension is suitable for any web browser and any OS. In addition, the program allows you to block ads on mobile devices.
Adblock has a number of significant advantages:
- removal of advertising windows and banners,
- the ability to work with any browser, fine tuning is available,
- Removal of advertisements in applications.
The installation process of the programs and extensions described above is similar in relation to each other, so we will consider the general scheme of actions:
- open the official page of the program,
- most often, the browser type is automatically detected, so the site itself offers a suitable version of the program. If you need to choose a different version, pay attention to the icons located under the "instal" button,
- after the installation button is activated, you must confirm the permission to enter extensions into the browser used.
It should be borne in mind that some type of advertising is allowed here - these are ads that have been assigned the status of “unobtrusive advertising”. It can also be blocked in the corresponding settings section.
Disabling ads by replacing hosts
This method of ad blocking is difficult, but reliable enough. All you need to do is modify the hosts file yourself. This method allows you to permanently remove ads on all visited sites. Next, consider the instructions for changing the file specifically for the YouTube service:
- This file is usually located in the Windows folder.
- go to the “system32” folder, then open “drivers”, then “etc” and select the “hosts” file,
- You must copy special text into an open document. It is a fairly large set of characters and is publicly available on the Internet,
- After saving the finished result, you can forget about any advertising on video hosting.
Android ad blocking
For YouTube visitors who use mobile equipment running on the Android OS, there is also a way to remove annoying ads.
This will help the special system shell Xposed Framework, it is enough to download and use it in conjunction with a variety of ad blockers. In order for the shell to install correctly, you need to reboot the device and then find the appropriate module (for example YouTube Adaway), which also needs to be installed on the smartphone.